Your new equipment purchase now comes with agronomy benefits!
Get 200-acres of FREE Variable Rate Prescription Services
from our HT Precision Ag Agronomist, Danny Jefferies
, with every new Planter, Air Seeder, or Self-Propelled Sprayer purchased during John Deere's EARLY ORDER PROGRAM from June 2, to October 14, 2020.
Qualifying Products Include:
- New John Deere Air Seeders, Air Drills, Drills, and Commodity Carts
- New John Deere Planters, including Deere-Bauer models
- New John Deere Self-Propelled Sprayers and Applicators
- New Hagie Self-Propelled Sprayers
FREE 200-Acre Variable Rate Prescription Services Benefits:
- Optimize the placement of seeds and manage field variability
- Reduce unnecessary input expense in historically lower-yielding areas of the field
- Maximize economic benefit in high-performing areas
- Integration with Operations Center and enabled wireless data transfer
- Efficiently generate one or multiple prescriptions for a field in one workflow to get ready for the season
- Preview the prescriptions to verify the plan is correct
- Manage the prescription files from creation to use on the display
Additional HT Precision Ag Products:
When thinking about Precision Ag and variable rate prescriptions, it’s a great time to also consider other products that deliver additional value.
JDLink™ Connect provides remote support capabilities with Wireless Data Transfer
enabling prescriptions to be sent wirelessly from the John Deere Operations Center. When it comes to getting as-applied data back into the Operations Center and MyOperations App, Data Sync
sends files automatically when the operator has finished work in a field.
Your HT Precision Ag team is always here for you. Contact us