Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontarians. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Human Resources Manager
Location: Exeter, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
As the Human Resources Manager, you will play a critical role in overseeing all Human Resources functions within our organization. You will collaborate closely with the management team to ensure that our dealership’s HR policies and procedures align with our business objectives.
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
- Handle employee relation activities, including dispute resolution, concerns, and investigations
- Provide coaching and support to leaders and managers to enhance their leadership skills
- Develop and deliver training programs to enhance the capabilities of our management team
- Oversee compensation plans and processes, ensuring they are competitive and align with company goals
- Administer employee benefits programs, including RRSP/DPSP
- Develop, update, and communicate HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance and consistency
- Keep abreast of changes in employment law and regulations and make necessary policy updates
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve health and safety programs to ensure a safe working environment for all employees
- Manage the recruitment life cycle from job postings, and candidate sourcing, to developing recruitment strategies to attract top talent
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is required
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources Management in activities such as compensation and benefits, staffing, employee development, training, and legal compliance
- Human Resources designations preferred (CHRL)
- Expert knowledge of employment laws, policies, and regulations
- Knowledge of database software, and Human Resources computer application systems
Apply in confidence to email@example.com no later than September 29, 2023 by 4:00 pm. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but is a general definition of the position's scope.
Huron Tractor welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law. Accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources at 519-235-1115