Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontarians. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Compact Construction Equipment (CCE) Sales Specialist
Location: Chatham, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Due to growth and future planning, Huron Tractor is adding a CCE Sales Specialist to our Team. In this role, you will represent Huron Tractor with the demonstration and sales of compact construction machinery.
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
- Huron Tractor representative for the sale of new and used CCE to customers in a defined sales area
- Build a customer base through research, prospecting new accounts and responding to walk in customers
- Maintain current product knowledge on features and benefits of all CCE equipment
- Conduct new equipment field demonstrations for customers
- Cultivate knowledge of used equipment values and accurately evaluate machinery for trading purposes
- Maintain all customer information in assigned territory
- Monitor trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates information to management
- Monitor competitive activity and products
- Attend applicable sales training events/seminars
- Deliver sold equipment to the customers when required
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Positive attitude with the ability to take initiative
- 1+ years of equipment sales experience is preferred
- Employ a selling approach based on asking task-oriented questions, validating customer requirements, proposing solutions, offering demonstrations and moving to close
- Knowledge of agricultural or construction/turf equipment and farming or operational practices would be an asset
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Excellent customer relationship skills, self-motivated, and organized
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Able to work flexible and extended hours
- Valid Driver’s License required and a Restricted A License would be considered an asset
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be posted until filled.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but is a general definition of the position's scope.
Huron Tractor welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law. Accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources at 519-235-1115