Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontarians. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: Exeter, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
As an Optimization specialist you will be assisting customers with Precision Ag troubleshooting, machine optimizations, and training support. Are you technically minded with an interest in agriculture and machinery? This position may be for you!
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
- Provide Precision Agriculture technical phone support with a focus on superior customer service
- Develop and present product training to both customers and Huron Tractor staff
- Perform machine optimization visits to customers and that include instruction on settings and adjustments
- Plan and execute machine demonstrations to prospective customers
- Some activities listed above may require working weekends and evenings during planting and harvest season
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on customer service and support
- Strong technical background and proficiency with computer applications
- Exceptional self-starting abilities
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet applications
- College diploma or equivalent in related technical, agricultural, or mechanical program preferred
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be posted until filled.
Huron Tractor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
“Accommodations will be made for applicants with disabilities”