Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontarians. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: Exeter, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
- Receives visitors and telephone calls ensuring these individuals are directed to the proper parties within the dealership
- Prepares bank deposits and balances cash receipts
- Records standard accounts payable and accounts receivable entries on a daily and monthly basis
- Maintains accounts payable or accounts receivable records
- Reviews purchase orders ensuring information is accurate and submits supporting paperwork to the Accounting Department
- Distributes mail and maintains dealership files
- Drafts and types standard letters and memoranda as requested and prepares documents for distribution
- Provides administrative support to the sales, parts, and service departments at that location
- Order office supplies for the store location
- Must follow standard operating procedures and health & safety rules in performing work assignments
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Solid clerical expertise
- General accounting knowledge
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office
- High School degree or equivalent experience
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position to email@example.com. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be posted until filled.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but is a general definition of the position's scope.
Huron Tractor welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law. Accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources at 519-235-1115