Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontarians. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: Mitchell, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Reporting to the Executive Team, the Branch Manager is responsible for supervising the overall performance of employees within their store while increasing market share in their assigned territory, managing financial performance of the store, and ensuring that customer needs are met.
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
- Executes the business plan and achieves financial performance, including sales, budgets and cost control, according to established goals for their location
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and resolves any elevated customer issues
- Ensures that appropriate communication takes place within and across all departments which includes leading regular department management / employee meetings
- Communicates and Mentors the Huron Tractor Values, Principles, Vision and Mission within their location
- Ensures the successful planning and execution of marketing activities and events
- Oversees maintenance, security and a professional appearance of the facility and property
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to key customers as needed
- Must follow H&S procedures and is a key driver in ensuring the Health & Safety for all employees within their location
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in a dealership environment. A past background in Parts or Service management or experience in a Sales role would be preferred, but candidates with other management experience would be considered
- Understanding of the Agricultural industry would be an asset.
- Knowledge of financial metrics, and a solid understanding of sales, parts and service operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business or relevant work experience
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be posted until filled.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but is a general definition of the position's scope.
Huron Tractor welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law. Accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources at 519-235-1115