Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontarians. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: St.Thomas, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
- Fields internal and external customer inquiries to the Service Department
- Works with technicians to sign off on completed work orders in preparation for invoicing
- Responsible for tracking technician hours for payroll
- Processes warranty and/or product improvement claims
- Closes and invoices all service department workorders
- Completes month end processes
- Opens work orders as directed by the Service Manager and maintains control until they are closed and invoiced
- Maintains Service Department filing and records
- Updates customer profiles using equipment, hours, or other information from the customer work orders
- Ability to work on a Saturday rotation, as well as extended hours during seasonal demands
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel and internet functions
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with and/or knowledge of Ag/Turf Equipment would be an asset
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms and agriculture is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position to email@example.com. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be posted until filled.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but is a general definition of the position's scope.
Huron Tractor welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law. Accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources at 519-235-1115