SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM DETAILS
Application deadline for our 2020 Program is July 17, 2020.
To submit an application, please complete the Application Form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Huron Tractor is committed to excellence in education in the pursuit of higher learning through post-secondary education, and the long-term sustainability of Ontario Agriculture. In support of our commitment to education, and our community, Huron Tractor offers a scholarship fund for applicants that are enrolled for the first year in Full-Time undergraduate and/or graduate Agricultural programs at a recognized post-secondary educational institution.
- Preference will be given to applicants who reside in Huron Tractor's trade area.
- Huron Tractor scholarship applicants must be enrolling into their first year at a recognized post-secondary educational institution in an agricultural program, and must be taking a full course load.
- Huron Tractor scholarship applicants will be required to provide proof of enrollment at the recognized post-secondary educational institution, indicating their full-time status, and proof of payment.
- Huron Tractor reserves the right to award scholarships at the sole discretion of the company, and will base the decision on several factors, including grades, eligibility, and information contained within the required essays.
- Applicants to the Huron Tractor scholarship fund will be required to submit a completed application form, complete with a transcript of their previous academic grades earned.
- Huron Tractor scholarships will be awarded at the discretion of the company, and will be merit-based. The maximum amount awarded shall be Three (3) Scholarships worth $1500 each. The scholarship program will run yearly.
- Huron Tractor scholarship application forms are located on the Huron Tractor website at www.hurontractor.com
- Completed forms should be submitted to Huron Tractor’s Human Resources Manager.
- Applications will be reviewed and decided upon by an independent Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Huron Tractor Ltd. doesn’t guarantee employment for scholarship recipients; however, we may give recipients preferential consideration following the completion of their studies and/or for summer or co-op work terms.
We are pleased to present the winners of the 2019 Huron Tractor Scholarship Program:
Vanessa Kloostra of Monkton (enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture at University of Guelph)
Hannah Jansen of Seaforth (enrolled in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Large Animal - Ag, at University of Guelph)
Abbey Taylor of Belmont (enrolled in Bachelor of Food, Agriculture, and Resource Economics at University of Guelph).
Each winner was presented with a $1500 scholarship cheque at Huron Tractor, Exeter, on Monday, August 19, 2019.
Scholarship Program winners: Vanessa Kloostra and Hannah Jansen are awarded cheques by Huron Tractor’s Lindsay Martens, Dave Fulton, Nick Studnicka, Brad Sheeler, and Leon Cormier at Huron Tractor, Exeter.
PICTURED FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Lindsay Martens, Dave Fulton, Nick Studnicka, Vanessa Kloostra, Hannah Jansen, Brad Sheeler, Leon Cormier, ABSENT: Abbey Taylor.
Jessica White of Port Stanley (enrolled in Concurrent Bachelor of Education / Bachelor or Arts (Visual Arts) at Brock University. Jessica is the daughter of Phil White from Huron Tractor, St. Thomas Parts dept.)
Adrienne Wise of Clinton (enrolled in Masters of Physical Therapy at Western University. Adrienne is the daughter of Charlie Wise from Huron Tractor, Exeter Service dept.).
Sydnee Belford of Shelburne (enrolled in Masters of Peace and Conflict Studies at University of Waterloo. Sydnee is the daughter of Dave Belford from Huron Tractor, Stayner Parts dept.).
Scholarship Program winners: Jessica White, Adrienne Wise and Sydnee Belford are awarded cheques by Huron Tractor’s Lindsay Martens, Dave Fulton, Nick Studnicka, Brad Sheeler, and Leon Cormier at Huron Tractor, Exeter.
PICTURED FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Lindsay Martens, Dave Fulton, Nick Studnicka, Jessica White, Adrienne Wise, Sydnee Belford, Brad Sheeler, Leon Cormier.
All Huron Tractor Scholarship Program winners. (ABSENT: Abbey Taylor.)