Advantage 4-Season Package
1025R (25hp) Tractor + 54" Mower Deck + Loader+ 54" Rear Snow Blower
Step up from the 1023E with some 1025R Advantage features such as more horsepower, additional worklights, deluxe seat, tilt-steering, cruise control, and positionized control hitch. Add 4-season versatility with a rear snow blower included in your tractor package. Contact your local store.
Package Price: $38,870
0% APR for 72 months
15% DOWNPAYMENT. TAX NOT INCLUDED
0% APR/ACR purchase financing for 72 months on “Advantage 4-Season Tractor Package”. Cash price for “Advantage 4-Season Tractor Package” including a new John Deere 1025R Sub-Compact Utility Tractor, John Deere 120R Loader, John Deere 54D Auto-Connect Mower Deck, and Frontier 54” Rear Snow Blower: $38,870.00 includes delivery, freight, preparation, set-up charges estimated at $3200, and $50 documentation fee. Taxes not included. 15% down payment required. Monthly payments based on cash price of: $38,870.00 less a down payment of $5,830.50 at 0% APR/ACR, monthly payment is $458.88 for 72 months, total obligation is $38,870.00 cost of borrowing / credit charges is $0.
Monthly payments/cost of borrowing / credit charges will vary depending on amount borrowed/down payment. Minimum finance amount may be required. The charge for amounts past due is 24% per annum. Individual dealer charges may vary. Dealers free to set individual prices. Additional dealer fees may apply. Financing on approved John Deere Financial credit only. See dealer for details. May not be combined with other offers. Program subject to change without notice at any time. Discounts or other incentives may be available for cash purchases. By selecting the purchase financing offer, consumers may be foregoing such discounts and incentives which may result in a higher effective interest rate. Offer subject to availability and may be discontinued or modified. Taxes not included.
6- Year, 2000 Hour Limited Powertrain Warranty: All compact utility tractors purchased new from an authorized John Deere Dealer come standard with a 6 year/200 hour (whichever comes first) Powertrain Warranty. See the Limited Warranty for New John Deere Turf & Utility Equipment at dealer for details.
The engine horsepower and torque information for non-Deere engines are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer’s web site for additional information.
- 1025R SUB-COMPACT UTILITY TRACTOR: 25 HP, 4-wheel drive, open station, hydrostatic transmission
- 54D AUTO-CONNECT MOWER DECK: 54" mowing width, mid-mount, side discharge, auto-connect
- 120R LOADER: Quik-Park mounting system to easily attach and detach, 754 lb. lift capacity at full height
- 54" REAR SNOW BLOWER: Frontier SB1154, 3-point-hitch rear snow blower attachment
- 6-YEAR POWERTRAIN WARRANTY: 2000-hours Limited
Quickly and easily change speed and directions with Twin Touch foot controls and Hydrostatic transmission. (HST)
• The hydrostatic transmission’s infinite ground speeds and direction of travel are both controlled with the Twin Touch foot pedals.
• Ideal for loader or mower applications where frequent direction and speed changes are needed.
• No clutching for fast direction changes.
• Match the job at hand with infinite ground speeds.
Excellent maneuverability and easy operation with standard four-wheel drive (4WD) and power steering.
• Both 4WD and power steering are standard equipment on the 1 Family Tractors. This combination allows for excellent maneuverability and ease of operation.
• Narrow overall width allows you to work in tight areas where most compact tractors just cannot fit. The 144.8-cm (57-in.) wheel base and 119.4 cm (47 in.) overall width gives great stability for all types of terrain.
• Power steering means fewer turns of the steering wheel than manual steering, which is especially valuable when mowing around obstacles or during front loader work.
• High horsepower-to-weight ratio makes the 1 Family Tractors a good choice for a variety of tasks. The overall tractor weight reduces ground compaction and makes them excellent for mowing.
• The fully-independent power take-off (PTO) allows engaging and disengaging of the PTO without stopping tractor movement. This is important when driving across obstacles such as driveways while mowing.
Comfortable and convenient open operator’s station
The 1025R open operator station is designed for greater comfort and increased visibility.
• Thick, textured rubber floor mat reduces vibrations and absorbs shock and noise.
• Step-through flat platform and fender-mounted handrails make it easy to get on and off the tractor from either side.
• New, easy-lift hood with dual gas-charged lift struts
• Powerful Final Tier 4-compliant diesel engine.